All professional childminders should hold appropriate public liability insurance to cover them in their work with children.  I have PACEY's insurance policy, underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc, which has been specially designed for childminders by people who understand childminding. Each year, PACEY and the insurers look at all the claims that have been made and the questions that members have asked about their insurance cover. Then, if it's possible, the insurance is amended to make sure it meets members' needs. The policy covers things such as:

  • Accidental injury (including death) of any person in the care of the Insured Childcarer (including costs and expenses incurred in defending any matter forming such claim)
  • Accidental loss or damage caused to a third party or the property of the third party in the course of their childcare activities.
  • Nuisance or trespass.
  • Accidental injury caused by the incorrect application of first-aid treatment.
  • Administering medication/treatment (provided written parental permission has been obtained).
  • Children being left in the care of another adult during an emergency.
  • Damage to property including childminded children's property. Subject to an excess £50.00 in respect of childminded children's property.
  • Exhibitions, crèches, meetings and outings run for, and on behalf of, Registered Childminders.
  • Registered Childminders operating from a British Armed Forces base outside the UK.
  • Accompanying parents on holiday abroad.

This term we will be looking at:



sea creatures

the deep dark sea

on top of the sea

rock pools

the Queens Jubilee


Cold sea

Warm sea

Sea mammals


The coral reef

4th July



and our topic for this term is:

The Sea

I currently have no vacancies

I am registered to provide FEET
Print Print | Sitemap
  Ilana Hill 2012